1. Wang HY, Liu ZF, Ding JN, Lepro. X, Fang SL, Jiang N, Yuan NY, Wang R, Yin Q, Lv W, Liu ZS, Zhang M, Ovalle-Robles. R, Inoue. K, Yin SG, Baughman. R H. Downsized sheath-core conducting fibers for weavable superelastic wires, biosensors, supercapacitors and strain sensors. Advanced Materials, 2016，28 (25): 4998-5007.
2. Chang Jiajia, Lu Yan, He Song, Liu Chang, Zhao Liancheng, Zeng Xianshun. Efficient fluorescent chemosensor for HSO4- based on a strategy of anion-induced rotation-displaced H-aggregate. Chemical Communications, 2013, 49(56): 6259-6261.
3. Chen Xiaomin, Cao Huanqi, Yu Hao, Zhu Hao, Zhou Huanping, Yang Liying, Yin Shougen. Large-area, high-quality organic-inorganic hybrid perovskite thin films via a controlled vapor-solid reaction. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2016, 4, 9124-9132.
4. Ma Chunyu, Qin Wenjing, Xu Xinrui, Li Mingyang, Han Xuesong, Yang Liying, Yin Shougen, Wei Jun, Zhang Fengling. Plasmon-enhanced organic solar cells with solution processed three-dimensional Ag nanosheets, Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells, 2013, 109 (1): 227-232.
5. Yaling Wang, Sujuan Dong, Ya Miao, Dou Li, Wenjing Qin, Huanqi Cao, Liying Yang, Lan Li, Shougen Yin. BCP as additive for solution processed PCBM electron transport layer in efficient planar heterojunction perovskite solar cells. IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, 2017, 7(2):550-557.
6. Yaling Wang, Minnan Guo, Liying Yang, Lan Li, Wenjing Qin, Shougen Yin. Toward morphological stabilization in polymer bulk heterojunction solar cells by crosslinking using an additive. IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, 2016, 6(3):710-718.
8. Yuehua Jia, Liying Yang, Wenjing Qin, Shougen Yin, Fengling Zhang, Jun Wei. Efficient polymer bulk heterojunction solar cells with cesium acetate as a cathode interfacial layer, Renewable Energy, 2013, 50, 565-569.
9. Cai Songtao, Lu Yan, He Song, Wei Fangfang, Zhao Liancheng, Zeng Xianshun. A highly sensitive and selective turn-on fluorescent chemosensor for palladium based on a phosphine-rhodamine conjugate，Chemical Communications，2013,49,822-824.
10. Cheng Dandan, Li Yandong, Wang Jing, Sun Yujiao, Jin Lu, Li Chenxi, Lu, Yan. Fluorescence and colorimetric detection of ATP based on a strategy of self-promoting aggregation of a water-soluble polythiophene derivative, Chemical Communications，2015,51(40):8544-8546.
11. Jian Li, Huiming Yin, Xibo Li, Eiji Okunishi, Yongli Shen, Jia He, Zhenkun Tang,Wenxin Wang, Emrah Yücelen, Chao Li, Yue Gong, Lin Gu, Shu Miao, Limin Liu, Jun Luo，Yi Ding. Surface evolution of a Pt–Pd–Au electrocatalyst for stable oxygen reduction，Nature Energy，2017,2, 17111.
12. Lihan Zhang, Lili Han, Haoxuan Liu, Xijun Liu, Jun Luo.Potential-cycling synthesis of single Pt atoms for efficient hydrogen evolution in neutral media, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56(44): 13694-13698
13.Zhiyong Mao, Jingjing Chen, Yanfang Yanga Li, jianBie, Bradley D.Fahlmanc,Dajian Wang Modification of surface properties and enhancement of photocatalytic performance for g-C3N4 via plasma treatment, Carbon 2017 123 651-659
14. Zhiyong Mao, Jingjing Chen, Yanfang Yang, Dajian Wang, Lijian Bie, and Bradley D. Fahlman, Novel g-C3N4/CoO nanocomposites with significantly enhanced visible-light photocatalytic activity for H2 evolution ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces，2017, 9(14): 12427-12435
15. Yanning Shi, Jingjing Chen, Zhiyong Mao, Bradley D.Fahlman, Dajian Wang, Construction of Z-scheme heterostructure with enhanced photocatalytic H2 evolution for g-C3N4 nanosheets via loading porous Silicon Journal of Catalysis 2017,356,22-31.
16. Lina Kong, Xintong Zhang, Changhua Wang, Fangxu Wan, Yingying Li, Lan Li, Yichun Liu, Synergistic effect of CuxO electron transfer co-catalyst and valence band edge control over TiO2 for efficient visible-light photocatalysis. Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 2017, 38(12), 2120-2131.
17. Lina Kong, Changhua Wang, Fangxu Wan, Lan Li, Xintong Zhang, Yichun Liu, Transparent Nb-doped TiO2 film with  preferred orientation for efficient photocatalytic oxidation performance. Dalton Transactions, 2017, 46, 15363-15372.
18. Lina Kong, Xintong Zhang, Changhua Wang, Jianping Xu, Xiwen Du, Lan Li. Ti3+ defect mediated g-C3N4/TiO2 Z-scheme system for enhanced photocatalytic redox performance. Applied Surface Science, 2018, 448, 288-296.
19. Jing Yang, Tao Ling, Wen-Tian Wu, Hui Liu, Min-Rui Gao, Chen Ling, Lan Li & Xi-Wen Du, A top-down strategy towards monodisperse colloidal lead sulphide quantum dots Nature Communications 2013, 4: 1695
20. Chang Wang; Jianping Xu ; Shaobo Shi; Yuzhu Zhang; Yanyan Gao; Zeming Liu; Xuguang Zhang; Lan Li, Optimizing Performance of Cu2O/ZnO Nanorods Heterojunction Based Self-Powered Photodetector with ZnO Seed Layer, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 2017, 103: 218~223
21.Yuzhu Zhang; Jianping Xu ; Shaobo Shi; Yanyan Gao; Xiangguo Zhao; Chengtai Wei; Xiaosong Zhang; Lan Li, Photoelectric Response Properties under UV/Red Light Irradiation of ZnO Nanorod Arrays Coated with Vertically Aligned MoS2 Nanosheets , Nanotechnology, 2017, 28(41): 415202
22.Yuzhu Zhang; Jianping Xu ; Shaobo Shi; Yanyan Gao; Chang Wang; Xiaosong Zhang; Shougen Yin; Lan Li ,Development of Solution-Processed ZnO Nanorod Arrays Based Photodetectors and the Improvement of UV Photoresponse via AZO Seed Layers, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016.8.31, 8(34):22647~22657
23. Chang Wang; Jianping Xu; Shaobo Shi; Yuzhu Zhang; Zeming Liu; Xuguang Zhang; Shougen Yin; Lan Li, Structural, Optical and Photoelectrical Properties of Cu2O Films Electrodeposited at Different pH, RSC Advances, 2016.1, 6(6): 4422~4428
24. Xin Shi; Jianping Xu; Shaobo Shi; Xiaosong Zhang; Shubin Li; Chang Wang; Xueliang Wang; Linlin Li; Lan Li, Effect of CdS Modification onPhotoelectric Properties of TiO2/PbS Quantum Dots Bulk Heterojunction, Journalof Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 2016, 93: 33~39.
25. Xiaofei Dong, Jianping Xu, Xiaosong Zhang, Shaobo Shi, Hui Yang, Zhaojun Mo, Lan Li, and Shougen Yin, Investigating photoluminescence mechanism of Cu-doped Zn-In-Se quantum dots by Zn/In ratio. Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2017, 121(31): 16978-16984.
26.Xiaofei Dong, Jianping Xu, Shaobo Shi, Xiaosong Zhang, Lan Li, and Shougen Yin, Electroluminescence from ZnCuInS/ZnS quantum dots/poly(9-vinylcarbazole) multilayer films with different thicknesses of quantum dot layer. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 2017, 104, 133-138.
27．Xue-wei Wang, Zhao-cheng He Ju-shan Li, Zhi-haoYuan, A facile method of fabricating PbBi alloy nanowires with controlled component proportion Journal of Alloys and Compounds 2014,595:221-225
28. Qi Ding, Xiaosong Zhang, Lan Li, et al, Temperature dependent photoluminescence of composition tunable ZnxAgInSe quantum dots and temperature sensor application Optics Express, 2017, 25(16) 19065
29. Xianchao Zhu, Heng Tu, Ying Zhao, Zhanggui Hu Growth of High Quality Al-Doped CsLiB6O10 Crystals Using Cs2O-Li2O-MoO3 Fluxes, Crystals，2017，7(3):7030083
30. Lei Xiao, Zhenbo Cao, Jiyong Yao, Zheshuai Lin, Zhanggui Hu. A new cerium iodate infrared nonlinear optical material with a large second-harmonic generation response.Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2017,5(8):2130-2134
31. Lu Yan et al, Helical Crystals with a Sixfold Screw Axis, Adv. Mater., 20: 462-465. (2008)
32. Yin Shougen et al, Organic Photovoltaic Devices Based on a Novel Acceptor Material: Graphene, Advanced Materials,20:3924-3930(2008).
33. Lu Yan et al, Template synthesis of conducting polyaniline composites based on honeycomb ordered polycarbonate film Polymer, 50:2035-2039(2009)
34. Lu Yan et al, Water-assisted formation of novel molecularly imprinted polymer membranes with ordered porous structure，Polymer, 48, 6205-6209( 2007)
35. Yin Shougen et al, Polymer Photovoltaic Cells Based on Solution-Processable Graphene and P3HT, Advanced Functional Materials,19:894-904(2009). (Most downloaded article in February 2009)
36. Zeng Xianshun et al, Nanoparticles from Block Copolymer Encapsulating Re(phen) complexes as Bifunctional Agents for Cell Imaging and Gene Transfection, Chem. Commun. 2009, （DOI:10. 1039）
37. Wang Dajian et al, Tunable Single-Doped Single-Host Full-Color-Emitting LaAlO3:Eu White Phosphor Via Valence State-Controlled Means, Chemical Communications,3:346-348(2009)
38. Yin Shougen et al, Photovoltaic device based on poly(phenyleneethynylene)/SWNTs composite active layer, Nanotechnology,19(11):115601 (2008).
39. Zeng Xianshun et al，Synthesis and properties of calixarene telluropodant ethers as Ag+ selective sensors and Ag+, Hg2+ extractants. Beilstein J. Org. Chem. Received, ( 2009),
40. Yin Shougen et al, A Novel Tetrathiafulvalene- (TTF-) Fused Poly(aryleneethynylene) with an Acceptor Main Chain and Donor Side Chains: Intramolecular Charge Transfer (CT), Stacking Structure, and Photovoltaic Property, Macromolecules, 41(9):3114-3119(2008).
41. Hua Yulin et al, High-efficiency fluorescent whiteorganic light-emitting device with double emissive layers, Organic Electronics, 9:273-278(2008).
42. Hua Yulin et al, High-efficiency and multi-function blue fluorescent material for organic electroluminescent devices, Organic Electronics, 9:692-698(2008).
43. Lu Yan et al, Poly(pyridinium salt)s containing calixarene segments in the main chain as potential biosensors. J. Mater. Chem., received, (2009)
44. Yin Shougen et al, The relationship of current transfer ratio and input light wavelengths in the organic photocoupler, Applied Physics Letters, 92:193303(2009).
45. Yin Shougen et al, Organic photovoltaic cells based on an acceptor of soluble graphene, Applied Physics Letters, 92:223303 (2008).
46. Hua Yulin et al, Performance enhancement of white-electrophosphorescent devices incorporating a mixed-transition layer, Applied Physics Letters, 92:123504(2008).
47. Hua Yulin et al, Application of mixed interface in white-electrophosphorescent devices:An efficient approach to adjust the distributions of carriers, Applied Physics Letters, 93:113302(2008).
48. Wang Dajian et al, Investigation of A3MgSi2O8:Eu2+, Mn2+ (A=Ca, Sr, Ba) Phosphors for Plant Cultivation, Applied Physics Letters. 93(14):144101( 2008)
49. Zeng Xianshun et al，Replacement of a nitrogen by a phosphorous donor in biomimetic copper complexes: a surprising but informative case study with calixarene-based cryptands, Inorg. Chem., 48: 4317-4330( 2009)
50. Yin Shougen et al, Synthesis and characterization of novel poly(p-phenylenevinylene) derivatives containing phenothiazine-5-oxide and phenothiazine-5,5-dioxide moieties, J. of Poly. Sci.: Part A: Poly. Chem., 45:4291-4299(2007).
51. Wang Dajian et al, Green Light-emitting Phases Induced by Al Addition in Full-color Ba3MgSi2O8:Eu2+,Mn2+ Phosphor for White-Light-Emitting Diodes, Electrochemical and Solid State Letters, 12(5): H17-19(2009)
52. Wang Dajian et al, The origin of 505 nm-peaked photoluminescence from Ba3MgSi2O8:Eu2+,Mn2+ phosphor for white-light-emitting diodes, Electrochem.and Solid State Letters, 11: E1-E4( 2008)
53. Hua Yulin et al, White-electrophosphorescent devices based on tricolor emission layers, J. Phys. D: Applied Physics, 41:025104(2008).
54. Hua Yulin et al, Single emitting layer white organic light emitting device with high color stability to applied voltage.Displays, 27:187-190(2007)
55. Hua Yulin et al, Effect of the thickness of Zn(BTZ)2 emitting layer on the electroluminescent spectra of white organic light-emitting diodes Journal of Luminescence, 122-123: 717-719 (2007)
56. Yang Liying et al, Surface modification of indium tin oxide anode with self-assembled monolayer modified Ag film for improved OLED device characteristics, Applied Surface Science, 254:5055-5060(2008).